Thursday, January 05, 2017

Hat Season

It is cold and rainy here in Los Angeles. Yay! We need rain!
I like hats, but I don't wear them that often, HOWEVER, it is cold enough now that I want to have some snuggly warm wool covering my ears and keppy! Here are a few patterns that have piqued my interest. Click on the title of the hat to find links to each pattern.
Plaid Slouchy Hat
I REALLY like the idea of crocheting a plaid hat! To create the plaid look, a bright red, burgundy and black are used. The burgundy would be the color you'd get if you blended the red with black in a woven piece! Brilliant!
Gale Zucker's Headford Hat with Scandinavian Motifs
My friend, Gale has co-written a new knit pattern book called "Drop  Dead Easy Knits." Here, Gale used a simple pattern from the book called the Headford Hat and paired it with a few different designs from "150 Scandinavian Motifs" by Mary Jane Mucklestone. I just LOVE those owls!
FINALLY, who does not love the sophistication of a turban? The wearer of a turban is mysterious, exotic and downright sexy! Just look at these people!
Korla Pandit
Lana Turner in "The Postman Always Rings Twice"
The gorgeous and talented Erykah Badu


WELL, ALRIGHT! My choice for warm hat of 2017 is a disturbin' turban! I love this Turban Twist Hat by Bernat!
Turban Twist Hat

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery