Friday, October 07, 2016

Fiber Cuteness

The Gift Shop at the Chihuly Garden and Glass in Seattle was so colorful and chock full o' great items! I was surprised at all of the knit and crochet pieces.

Hydrangea Crocheted Hat
Felted Bird Houses
Most of the pieces in the Chihuly gift shop were garden oriented, of course!
Strawberry Crocheted Hat
Learn to Knit Project Kit
Large Felted Bugs and Veggies

Seeing all of this yarny goodness has made me want to dig right into the new yarn I purchased in Port Townsend!  Diva Yarn and Trim had Koigu ON SALE!
There's nothing like the feel of this gorgeous yarn!

Bazaar Girls Yarn Store had this gorgeous hank of Sonoma Yarn in the color way called Garden Party. They had the Indian Cross-Stitch Cowl by Dale Spears made up using one skein. I bought it immediately and got the pattern for free (well, for the price of the yarn)!
"Garden Party," Sonoma Yarn
There were so many more yarn shops I could have visited on our travels. I'm proud that I showed some restraint. HOWEVER, I cannot wait to see the new location of The Knitting Tree, my home yarn shop in Ingle-Chester this weekend!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery