Friday, August 26, 2016

National Dog Day

August 26th has been declared National Dog Day since 2004. Although I do not own a dog, many of my friends and family do. I can barely take care of myself, let alone be responsible for other lives! I admire those who are so dedicated to their furry friends. National Dog Day was invented to bring attention to the plight of animals and encourage adoption.
There are many ways to celebrate this day. If a dog lives with you, give them a special treat today; take them for a ride in the car or a romp on the beach; take their photo and post it on Instagram; snuggles are always appreciated!
I like to celebrate by honoring the dog SYMBOLS in my life! Here are a few favorites:

The Pup Cafe, Washington Blvd., Mar Vista
Ellen's Poodle Collection
Sascha Brastoff Poodle Plate
Poodle Jewelry and Collectibles
Larry with Ellie's Trapunto Poodle Pillow
The BEST Dog!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery